Best Price in Canada Ricoh Aficio MP C2003 Color Copier
More productive — in every way, every day
The versatile RICOH MP C2003 offers customization tools to simplify how users in smaller offices manage everyday document management tasks. Print handouts, flyers and other collateral pieces in vibrant colors. Scan and share documents in moments with one-touch controls. Add the final touches for your next important presentation with the internal finisher. And, perform every task with incredible security and convenience from almost any location — even from your smartphone or tablet Choose it to be the primary system for your work-group or as an integral part of the Ricoh Managed Document Services (MDS) strategy to help enhance productivity and reduce total cost of ownership throughout your organization.
- A tiltable, 9" Full Color Control Panel features a customizable Home Screen. MFP Browser for Cloud Solutions
- Paper supply up to 2,300 sheets
- Easy-to-replace toner cartridge and easy-to-grip paper tray handles.
- Choose from a variety of professional finishing options including hole-punched and new stapleless finishing
- Provides an array of document management capabilities including, but not limited to, archiving, managing, and sending/receiving files
- Store and retrieve documents on-site with built-in Document Server
- Scan once, print many
- Output speed of 20-ppm for full-color and black and white
- First Copy speed 7.7 seconds full-color, 5.5 seconds B+W
- Standard duplex with Automatic Reversing Document Feeder
- Max copy size 11” x 17”, full bleed on SRA3 sized paper
- Output onto letterhead, preprinted stocks and special select stocks up to 12” x 18”
- Delivers superior color output resolution up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Output speed 20-ppm full color and black and white
- Full finishing capability with optional finishers
- Separate documents of print jobs from each other and identify the originator of the print job using Banner Page Print.
- View job queues and check supply levels with Web Image Monitor and SmartDeviceMonitor
- Print photos directly from a digital camera
Mobile User Features;
- Mobile users now have the ability to print documents directly from their iOS device to their Ricoh MFP using the RICOH Smart Device Print&Scan App. The RICOH Smart Device Print&Scan App supports common formats such as PDF, iWork and MS Office files. The App also allows users to choose the Locked Print feature for added security, as well as make selections for paper size, paper type and duplex.
- This flexible system offers convenient printing from most manufacturers’ smart phones/ tablets* and other web-enabled devices to ensure productivity in more places. (available for free download from either the Apple® App Store™ or via the Google Play™ store)
- Scan-to-Email (with LDAP support), Scan-to-Folder, Scan-to-URL, Scan to PDF/A, Scan to Home Folder over LDAP, Reduce/Enlarge Scan, Enhanced Batch Scan and Scan to Media (USB/SD Card)
- Maximum scan size 11” x 17”
- An innovative Fax Connection Option opens fast and streamlined communications with other Ricoh devices on the same network.
- Inbound faxes can be automatically forwarded to email addresses, network folders, or the system hard drive.
- Connect up to three analog lines and greatly expand your fax capacity and reduce or eliminate network bottlenecks.
- With the standard DataOverwrite Security System (DOSS) feature, the MFP will automatically destroy latent images and data stored on the internal HDD
- The standard encryption feature encrypts the address book, authentication information and your stored documents on the MFP.
Click Here to BUY or LEASE Ricoh Aficio MP C2003 Copier/Printer or Contact Us.