Roland VersaArt Wide-Format Printers Set New Standards for Precision, Productivity and Performance
Roland DG Corporation, a leading worldwide provider of wide-format inkjet printers and integrated print/cutters, today introduced new high-performance SOLJET PRO III printers in 74" and 64" models. The new 74" XJ-740 and 64" XJ-640 are Roland's fastest SOLJETs to date, combining exceptional print speeds with the ultimate in six-color CMYK+LcLm image quality.
"The new SOLJET PRO III XJ series is precision engineered for the demands of today's fast-paced, quality-driven marketplace," said Yohei Shinomura, Roland DG color product manager. "XJ series printers take productivity and performance to a new level with maximum print speeds of up to 42.6m2/hr and stunning image quality in every print mode. With the XJ, shops can capture the fine details critical to indoor graphics while producing the dense, rich colors required for vivid, high-impact outdoor graphics."
High-quality imaging and Roland's precision firing pattern make the XJ series ideal for indoor graphics including posters, POP displays and fine art reproductions. The XJ also excels at a wide variety of outdoor applications and supports a full range of coated and uncoated media from vinyl and banner to backlit film, and canvas.
SOLJET PRO III XJ Series Features and optional items:
- Superior overall performance
- Unparalleled image quality, accurate color reproduction and impressive maximum print speeds of up to 42.6m2/hr (458.61sqft/hr)
- Support for a wide variety of applications ranging from durable outdoor signage and graphics to precision fine art posters and giclees
- Support for long unattended production runs
- Automated take-up system supports roll weights of up to 47kg (103.6lbs.)
- Easy loading and unloading of even the heaviest media rolls
- Automated maintenance minimizes ink, labor and downtime
- Fast drying and scratch resistant ECO-SOL MAX ink is virtually odorless for convenience and comfort within the office environment
- Powerful Roland VersaWorks RIP software included
- New Max Impact™ preset produces vivid outdoor signs with richer color contrast
- Default preset faithfully reproduces skin tones as well as natural colors with superb gradations
- Roland Color system provides color charts and chips for spot color matching and improved communication with customers
- Supports a wide selection of media
- Variable data printing for easy, custom prints featuring variable text and graphics
We have Large Format Printers and cutters for printing all kinds of applications and producing essential graphics and signage for schools, stores, restaurants and more with this all-in-one solution that includes templates, media, and equipment. Great for windows tinting, labels, stickers and decals.
Visit Us To Take Advantage Of Exclusive Showroom Deals:
1300 Alness St, Concord, ON L4K 2W6
We Offer the Lowest Copier Prices in Toronto
Call For Same Day Quote! (905) 326-2790
44" Canon ImagePROGRAF PRO-6000 Graphic Color Large Format Printer Built upon the advanced Canon PRO printing platform, the 60-inch imagePROGRAF PRO-6000 is the next generation 60" large format printer the industry has been waiting for. High quality printing, a wide color gamut, sophisticated color management functions and innovative media handling solutions all come together into a single, seamless system that is ideal for producing massive prints that look as equally stunning up close as they...
60" Canon ImagePROGRAF PRO-6000S Graphic Color Large Format Printer Built upon the advanced Canon PRO printing platform, the 60-inch imagePROGRAF PRO-6000 is the next generation 60" large format printer the industry has been waiting for. High quality printing, a wide colour gamut, sophisticated colour management functions and innovative media handling solutions all come together into a single, seamless system that is ideal for producing massive prints that look as equally stunning up close as they...
30" Roland TrueVIS SG-300 Large Format Inkjet Printer/Cutter (Print and Cut) Roland TrueVIS SG-300 30" Print resolution: Maximum 1200 dpi Printing Technology: Piezoelectric Inkjet Printing/cutting Force: 500gf Max. Cutting Speed: 11.8 ips (300 mm/s) Ink Type: TR2 Ink Vibrant printing and custom contour cutting of material with one single device Overview Built to build your business, TrueVIS SG series printer/cutters are everything you'd expect to find in a top-of-the-line machine, but without the higher price tag. Available in 64", 54", and 30"...
LEASE FOR ONLY $169/month Features: 20″ programmable with IR safety front light beams Cutting width, inches 20 3/8 Cutting height, inches 3 Narrow cut, inches 1 3/8 Length behind blade, inches 20 3/8 Patented Easy Cut electronic blade activation bars (2 handed operation) IR light beam safety curtain on front table Transparent electronically controlled front safety guard Transparent safety cover on rear table Main switch and safety lock with key Patented IDEAL safety drive Automatic...