The imageRUNNER ADVANCE C255if is designed to deliver reliable color performance with a compact and efficient design. These intelligent systems work seamlessly with Canon’s integrated software and services, making it an outstanding choice for small to medium-size businesses and departments within large organizations.
• Print up to 30 ppm (BW/Color)
• Scan up to 160 ipm (300 dpi) (BW, color, duplex)
• Print up to 12” x 18”
• 2,300-sheet maximum paper capacity
• An intuitive user interface with a large, responsive, color touchscreen with smartphone-like usability helps make it easy to carry out tasks.
• My ADVANCE enables users to have a unique, customized experience that’s tailored to their specific workflow needs. Settings, such as display language, initial log-in screen, and accessibility options, can be synchronized across multiple devices for consistency.
• Canon’s MEAP platform supports a range of integrated solutions designed to help simplify workflow and achieve a holistic business solution.
• Scalable support for mobile and flexible work styles can help increase efficiency by allowing workers to capture or print documents and access certain cloud applications.
• Scan and convert documents to Searchable PDF, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft PowerPoint files through a single-pass, duplexing document feeder that holds up to 150 originals.
• Intelligent features, such as motion sensor technology to wake the device from Sleep mode and the ability to remove blank pages when scanning, can help maximize productivity.
• Control device access by using the standard Universal Login Manager application for authentication.
• Help limit unauthorized distribution of sensitive information with an array of standard and optional document security features.
• Help facilitate information privacy and security by controlling access with IPsec, port filtering capabilities, and SSL technology.
• The ability to apply print policies, monitor output, and restrict usage by users can help reduce unnecessary printing, enable cost recovery, and help save money on paper and toner.
• Tight integration with a variety of output management solutions, such as optional uniFLOW, provides the ability to carry out detailed tracking, reporting, and cost analysis.
• Quality and reliability, combined with remote diagnostics, contribute to maximizing uptime and can help reduce time spent by IT to resolve issues.
• Consistent user operation, paired with remote and centralized fleet management, can help simplify the IT management of a single device or a fleet of devices.
• The ability to preconfigure devices makes installation easy, and fleet management is simplified with the ability to synchronize settings across multiple compatible devices.
• Canon’s device management tools provide a centralized point of control across a fleet of devices, including the ability to check device status and consumables, turn off devices remotely, capture meter readings, and manage address books and printer drivers.
• Standard genuine Adobe PostScript and PCL support integration with enterprise applications and legacy systems to help streamline business processes.
• Canon's signature reliability and engine technologies contribute to high-quality output to help meet the needs of busy departments.
• Outstanding imaging technologies and toner allow for consistently striking images using Canon's V2 color profile and 1200-dpi print resolution.
• Designed to achieve maximum uptime with status notifications to help keep supplies replenished, intuitive user maintenance videos, and automatic job rerouting (with optional solutions).
• Fusing technologies, pQ toner, and selectable Sleep mode settings help achieve low energy consumption.
• Help minimize waste with default two-sided printing, the Secure Print feature, and the ability to hold print jobs, preview them, and change print settings at the device so you can achieve the results you want the first time.
• ENERGY STAR certified and rated EPEAT Gold.
Xerox WorkCentre 5325 Monochrome B/W Multifunction Laser Printer Copier Scanner, 11x17 For Office The highly modular WorkCentre 5325 multifunction printer gives today’s fast-paced office environments a critical productivity advantage. The tasks you perform daily become more efficient, while intensive workplace processes are optimized with customizable workflow solutions that easily handle your unique business requirements. • Copy, print, scan, fax, email • Print up to 11 x 17 in. / A3 • Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi print resolution...
Xerox AltaLink C8070 Color Multifunction Printer Copier Scanner, 70 PPM, 11x17, 12x18 Xerox AltaLink devices provide new levels of capability and connectivity for mid-size and large workgroups and busy offices. With AltaLink, your extended workforce has instant and secure access to the documents, data, and workflows it needs to work faster and more efficiently — from every location and with any device. • Print Speed: Up to 70PPM • Print Resolution: Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi • Connectivity Ethernet 10/100/1000...
Xerox VersaLink B7020 Monochrome Laser Multifunction Printer Copier Scanner With 4 Paper Cassettes, Large LCD, Bypass 11x17 When it comes to seamless integration into your work environment and helping you get important tasks done faster, there’s no smarter option than the affordable, reliable, and supremely business-ready VersaLink B7020 Multifunction Printer — featuring Xerox ConnectKey Technology. Overview HIGHER PERFORMANCE. OPTIMIZED EFFICIENCY Right out of the box, you’ll count on your Xerox VersaLink B7020 Multifunction Printer to make your business...
Lease For Only $95/month Copy, Print, Scan, Scan to Email, 11x17, 12x18, 4-trays Optional Finisher Black toner yield 26,000 pages Color toner yield 15,000 pages Xerox AltaLink devices provide new levels of capability and connectivity for mid-size and large workgroups and busy offices. With AltaLink, your extended workforce has instant and secure access to the documents, data and workflows it needs to work faster and more efficiently — from every location and with any device. Print Speed: Up to 70PPM...