• Black-and-white Copy/Print
• Print up to 105 ppm (Letter)
• Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
• Up to 13" x 19-1/4"
• 7,700-sheet maximum capacity
• Scan up to 200/100 ipm single-pass duplex
The imageRUNNER ADVANCE 8295 is a solution center for digital communications that delivers a simplified, truly integrated workflow. These models streamline every part of the production process to help maximize productivity and improve profitability. From every point of view, these models are simply advanced.
• Productive: Amazing speed, nonstop operation, and automated features let you do so much more in so little time.
• People-Centric: An exceptionally intuitive, simple-to-use interface puts access to all functions right at your fingertips, whether at the device or at your workstation.
• Cloud-Enabled: A touch of a button on the user interface lets you access, scan to, or print directly from certain cloud applications.
• Versatile: Accomplish a wide range of jobs with advanced paper handling, flexible finishing capabilities, and smart document publishing solutions.
• Connected: Advanced technology and expansive enterprise applications work seamlessly with your device to deliver exceptional results.
• Mobile: Even on the go, you’re in control. Print from a smartphone, tablet, or laptop to an imageRUNNER ADVANCE system.
With blazing speed, intuitive operation, and unparalleled reliability, the Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE 8295 delivers the outstanding output that high volume, in-plant reprographic facilities, and print-for-pay businesses require.
With durable parts and a range of automated features, the imageRUNNER ADVANCE 8295 systems keep your operation running.
• Continuous run: With remote notification of low supply inventory, you’re always prepared. Even better, toner and paper can be replenished on the fly—no need to interrupt a job.
• Long-running reliability: You can count on the virtually nonstop operation. Remote service monitoring and automated dispatching keep your system moving efficiently. With an exceptionally high yield of up to six million impressions, the Amorphous Silicon Drum is engineered for high-volume demand and increased longevity. This results in fewer service calls and more uptime.
• Productive scanning flow: A new feeder achieves greater productivity. With faster tray raise-up, documents rapidly enter and move through the scanning process. The document feeder features a paper capacity of 300 sheets, increasing productivity for large scan jobs.
• Robust paper handling: A paper capacity of up to 7,700 sheets (Letter) helps ensure that long jobs can run without the need for paper replenishment. If the correct paper size or stock is temporarily unavailable, the system can hold that job in the queue and begin the next job without delay. And, when you’re printing on three tabs from a bank of five, the other two can automatically be kicked out to a separate tray.
• Professional control: The imageRUNNER ADVANCE 8295 offers several key features that maximize productivity while achieving greater accuracy. You can set up paper source groups to help ensure that the right paper for each job is used. O set booklets can be created without folding and stitching. Sheets or chapter pages can easily be inserted as the first page of a job. A guide on the Booklet Finisher-Q1 PRO and the Staple Finisher-Q1 PRO neatly aligns finished output.
Get the exceptional processing speed your work demands. Canon’s Advanced imageCHIP architecture has two dedicated processors that accomplish multiple tasks simultaneously. These devices also incorporate Canon’s core technology for high-speed RIP that rapidly renders high-resolution images.
An intuitive, customizable interface Designed to provide the absolute ease you need in a high-volume operation, the interface boasts many customizable, streamlined features.
Today’s fast-paced business world demands a rapid turnaround with exceptional quality. The imageRUNNER ADVANCE 8295 makes this easy with time-saving connectivity solutions, streamlined production processes, and expanded versatility options.
These models are designed to manage workflow with maximum efficiency. With a complete set of advanced job management features, tools, and utilities, jobs will move through your organization with impressive speed and accuracy. And with Canon’s innovative MEAP platform, you can incorporate unique applications, such as cost recovery and document distribution solutions.
Manage, prepare, and monitor documents right from your workstation. With imageRUNNER ADVANCE Desktop, you can combine multiple formats, preview files, and select finishing functions, like subset stapling. The Quick Printing Tool lets you print, fax, and convert files to PDFs with drag-and-drop simplicity, without opening the native applications. Even check the status of your imageRUNNER ADVANCE system from your workstation.
For high-volume environments, Canon’s imageWARE Prepress Manager Select o ers powerful production capabilities. Prepare complex documents, including various fold types, and preview them. Personalize output with variable data support or manipulate documents with scanning tools such as deskewing and despeckling. Even print on tabs and insert them in one step.
A single-pass duplex color scanner converts paper documents into high-quality color or black-and-white digital files. Universal Send supports an expanded range of file formats, including scan to PowerPoint®. Advanced PDF features include Adobe PDF Reader Extensions, Encrypted PDF, and Searchable PDF. For outstanding speed across your network, color file sizes can be reduced with High Compression PDF/XPS.
Canon’s multilayered security solutions o er you peace of mind by helping to safeguard information and support security compliance. HDD Erase, a standard feature, removes latent images after each task. A security chip with tamper-resistant hardware protects passwords and encryption keys. IPsec secures data as it traverses the network.
A new middleware technology based on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) e artlessly links enterprise applications, such as Oracle and SAP, with Customer Relationships Management (CRM) systems like Salesforce.com, ECM system, and many others. You can also connect your document-intensive processes with these applications. The streamlined workflow automates complex business processes and o ers easy access to information, saving both time and money
The imageRUNNER ADVANCE 8295 incorporates innovative, eco-conscious solutions that keep your business operating efficiently while helping to reduce your environmental footprint.
Canon knows that the world and the workplace need a greener workflow. The imageRUNNER ADVANCE 8285, Rated EPEAT Silver, delivers just that. Now you can seamlessly share and distribute digital documents, preview files, and make changes prior to printing, reducing the use of paper and toner. Print drivers are defaulted to duplex documents, encouraging two-sided printing to help reduce waste. And with Secure Print, documents are sent to a device but not printed until a password is entered, contributing to a reduction in paper waste.
Canon is making a difference through creative ecological thinking. This Series employs certain components fabricated with recycled plastic from retired products. Canon’s innovative technologies also include bio-based plastic, a plant-derived compound that replaces certain petroleum-based plastic parts.
Xerox WorkCentre 5325 Monochrome B/W Multifunction Laser Printer Copier Scanner, 11x17 For Office The highly modular WorkCentre 5325 multifunction printer gives today’s fast-paced office environments a critical productivity advantage. The tasks you perform daily become more efficient, while intensive workplace processes are optimized with customizable workflow solutions that easily handle your unique business requirements. • Copy, print, scan, fax, email • Print up to 11 x 17 in. / A3 • Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi print resolution...
Xerox AltaLink C8070 Color Multifunction Printer Copier Scanner, 70 PPM, 11x17, 12x18 Xerox AltaLink devices provide new levels of capability and connectivity for mid-size and large workgroups and busy offices. With AltaLink, your extended workforce has instant and secure access to the documents, data, and workflows it needs to work faster and more efficiently — from every location and with any device. • Print Speed: Up to 70PPM • Print Resolution: Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi • Connectivity Ethernet 10/100/1000...
Xerox VersaLink B7020 Monochrome Laser Multifunction Printer Copier Scanner With 4 Paper Cassettes, Large LCD, Bypass 11x17 When it comes to seamless integration into your work environment and helping you get important tasks done faster, there’s no smarter option than the affordable, reliable, and supremely business-ready VersaLink B7020 Multifunction Printer — featuring Xerox ConnectKey Technology. Overview HIGHER PERFORMANCE. OPTIMIZED EFFICIENCY Right out of the box, you’ll count on your Xerox VersaLink B7020 Multifunction Printer to make your business...
Lease For Only $95/month Repossessed Xerox Altalink C8070 Color Copier Printer Photocopier 11x17 12x18 Copy, Print, Scan, Scan to Email, 11x17, 12x18, 4-trays Optional Finisher Black toner yield 26,000 pages Color toner yield 15,000 pages Xerox AltaLink devices provide new levels of capability and connectivity for mid-size and large workgroups and busy offices. With AltaLink, your extended workforce has instant and secure access to the documents, data and workflows it needs to work faster and more efficiently — from...