44" Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF830 Graphic Color Large Format Printer with Scanner
A 44-inch wide powerhouse printing system designed to enhance productivity for medium to large workgroups, with high speed throughput, the imagePROGRAF iPF830 printer is a production printing solution with incredible line accuracy, an 320GB hard drive, excellent media handling, and support for HP-GL/2 and HP RTL files, the iPF830 printer is an easy-to-use, production printing solution for any professional with a need for producing intricately detailed full-color renderings, CAD drawings, GIS maps and other large-format output.
The built-in 320GB hard drive makes handling multiple complex jobs simple, especially in shared printer environments. Relieve workload from your computer, store and retrieve print jobs with the touch of a button, and utilize a Remote User Interface and password-protected mailboxes to keep your workgroup productive. The iPF830 printers Economy Print Mode helps lower cost-per-print while the sub-ink tank system enables hot-swap ink replacement for continuous printing.
1) Your server must be compatible with a webDAV enabled cloud account, including but not limited to, Google, Carbonite or Rackspace, to take advantage of the cloud functionality. Storage capacity and any pricing thereof is based on the third-party cloud provider's current offering, at its sole discretion. Your cloud account is subject to the third-party cloud provider's terms and conditions. Neither Canon Inc. nor Canon U.S.A., Inc. represents or warrants any third party product, service or feature referenced hereunder.
2) Available on AppStore℠. Compatible with iPad® 2 or later, running iOS 6.1 or later. Data charges may apply. Printed output will be same size as original file. Mobile device and large format printer must utilize the same network. Printer must be connected to the same router that mobile device is connected to via wireless capability. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients. In order to print from imagePROGRAF Print Utility, user must open their PDF file in another, supported iPad® app. Then, the user would select "Open in" and choose the print utility app.
3) For imagePROGRAF Printer Driver. For printing from PostScript applications such as Adobe Illustrator or QuarkXpress, please use a PostScript compatible RIP package. For a list of Canon recommended RIP packages, please consult with Canon Alliance and Industry Market list of RIP vendors.
4) The starter ink tanks initially packaged with the printer are not the same capacity as the replacement ink tanks specified here.
5) The maximum printable length varies depending on the application, OS, and RIP used.
6) A0 plain paper, cut speed: fast mode.
SAVE EVEN MORE ON LOCATION
Visit Us To Take Advantage Of Exclusive Showroom Deals:
1300 Alness St, Concord, ON L4K 2W6
We Offer the Lowest Copier Prices in Toronto Call For Same Day Quote! (905) 326-2790
44" Canon ImagePROGRAF PRO-6000 Graphic Color Large Format Printer Built upon the advanced Canon PRO printing platform, the 60-inch imagePROGRAF PRO-6000 is the next generation 60" large format printer the industry has been waiting for. High quality printing, a wide color gamut, sophisticated color management functions and innovative media handling solutions all come together into a single, seamless system that is ideal for producing massive prints that look as equally stunning up close as they...
60" Canon ImagePROGRAF PRO-6000S Graphic Color Large Format Printer Built upon the advanced Canon PRO printing platform, the 60-inch imagePROGRAF PRO-6000 is the next generation 60" large format printer the industry has been waiting for. High quality printing, a wide colour gamut, sophisticated colour management functions and innovative media handling solutions all come together into a single, seamless system that is ideal for producing massive prints that look as equally stunning up close as they...
30" Roland TrueVIS SG-300 Large Format Inkjet Printer/Cutter (Print and Cut) Roland TrueVIS SG-300 30" Print resolution: Maximum 1200 dpi Printing Technology: Piezoelectric Inkjet Printing/cutting Force: 500gf Max. Cutting Speed: 11.8 ips (300 mm/s) Ink Type: TR2 Ink Vibrant printing and custom contour cutting of material with one single device Overview Built to build your business, TrueVIS SG series printer/cutters are everything you'd expect to find in a top-of-the-line machine, but without the higher price tag. Available in 64", 54", and 30"...