• Speed: Up to 50 ppm color and Up to 55 ppm black-and-white
• Duty Cycle: Up to 300,000 pages / month
• Copy Resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
• Print Resolution: Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi
The smartest technology investments do more than pay for themselves. Ideally, they integrate and streamline multiple office processes, simplify complex tasks, and free up company resources so you can devote more energy to growing your business. And in today’s competitive environment, choosing the right technology provider means getting more than the latest bells and whistles. You need a complete solution that delivers efficiencies you never imagined – one that solves problems now, while also providing the framework you need to stay one step ahead of potential workflow obstacles. You need more than a technology vendor. You need a partner who helps you find new ways to get more work done in less time. You need the solutions enabled by Xerox ConnectKey Technology and our Xerox WorkCentre 7855.
Real business is not limited to the workplace. And with Xerox in your office, the freedom of uninhibited mobility empowers the confidence to do what you do best wherever your real business takes you.
When at the workplace, the Xerox WorkCentre 7855 gives your office staff the luxury of controlling device functions from any workstation. Plus, mobile professionals can stay connected to the communications tools and productivity solutions offered by the WorkCentre 7855 – for more flexibility regardless of location.
• Optional Wi-Fi connectivity. Administrators can connect the WorkCentre 7855 devices anywhere, without the need for network cabling.
• Apple AirPrint™. Print email, photos, and important office documents directly from your Apple iPhone or iPad with no drivers to install.
• Xerox Mobile Print and more. Take the mystery and anxiety out of wireless and mobile device printing. Xerox has all the options to enable secure, accurate printing from most mobile devices to any printer or multifunction printer, regardless of brand. Whether offsite or onsite, learn more about why Xerox is the only choice for today’s mobile professionals by visiting
• Mopria certified. Mopria certification simplifies the mobile printing experience for tablets and smartphones to many printing devices, including the WorkCentre 7855.
• Xerox Print Service Plug-in for Android. This plug-in enables printing to many Xerox® printers and MFPs without the need for third-party apps or additional print drivers.
Remotely operate the WorkCentre 7855 control panel from any office PC as though you were standing at the device. The Remote Control Panel makes it easier and more convenient to train users and for IT staff to remotely view and monitor the user interface. And during a remote session, walk-up users are notified at the device to prevent simultaneous system changes. Plus, advanced print drivers and free device management tools let you remotely monitor real-time performance and available resources for greater uptime.
The business world is complex enough – your business processes don’t have to be. Xerox gives you the tools and technologies that make it possible to automate common office workflows, turn challenges into routine tasks, and greatly simplify the ways in which you share business-critical information.
The brightly illuminated 8.5. the color touch screen provides easy access to a wealth of workflow-optimizing capabilities. Onboard scanning solutions come standard and require no extra software or middleware: Single Touch Scan; on-box Optical Character Recognition with searchable PDF creation; secure PDF; print from and scan to a USB device; Scan to Email, Mailbox, and Network. Plus, single-pass scanning simultaneously scans both sides of two-sided documents, while high-compression technology reduces file sizes.
Transform the way your organization gets vital work done with the power of Xerox Workflow Solutions, built on the Xerox Extensible Interface Platform. Whether scanning and managing documents on your office network or a hosted cloud on the Internet, you can access scan workflow solutions right from any WorkCentre 7855 device. Plus, Xerox Extensible Interface Platform Serverless technology allows the creation of ConnectKey Apps to run on this device, without the need for additional IT infrastructure. This allows you to simplify and personalize the usability of your device with a range of capabilities from support applications to scanning.
• Xerox ConnectKey for SharePoint or Xerox ConnectKey for DocuShare. Scan files directly into Microsoft SharePoint or Xerox DocuShare and other Windows folders. Plus, you’ll go beyond basic file storage and PDF creation by automatically converting documents to intelligent, structured data with easy file naming and routing tools.
• Xerox ConnectKey Share to Cloud. Our cloud-based scanning solution provides easy, secure, scalable scanning to popular cloud-based repositories such as Google Docs, SalesForce.com, Office 365, and Dropbox, using custom-designed workflows that leverage our Xerox Extensible Interface Platform technology.
Business data is your company’s lifeblood. That’s why Xerox engineered the Xerox WorkCentre 7855 devices with the most complete range of advanced features, technologies, and solutions from security industry leaders that safeguard your critical information from all potential points of vulnerability.
Safeguard all sensitive data with encrypted PDF files for scanning; complete hard drive encryption, compliant with the 256-bit AES FIPS 140-2 standard; and Image Overwrite with a 3-pass scrub process to ensure total deletion of all data fragments.
Permit only authorized users to access the device with Xerox user permissions, network authentication, IP filtering, and smart card, role-based, and function-level login.
As new threats emerge, Xerox proactively monitors security clearinghouses for new vulnerabilities and provides patches when necessary, ensuring your equipment stays current and your data is kept safe.
WorkCentre 7855 devices comply with the latest security standards across industries, including government, finance, and healthcare. These include Common Criteria, HIPAA, Data Protection Act, COBIT, and more. These devices can conform to any standard, with controls available to match your needs
Prevent IP theft and ensure non-repudiation by having total visibility into the device and network. With security policy management and tracking of all activity on the device with Audit Log, you can know who accessed what, when, and details of most interactions with the device.
The WorkCentre 7855 includes McAfee technology integration, resulting in the industry’s first lineup of multifunction printers that protect themselves from potential outside threats. McAfee’s whitelisting technology ensures only safe, pre-approved files or functions are executed on your devices, minimizing the need to manually update software levels against new security threats. Also, seamless integration with the Xerox Managed Print Services toolset and McAfee ePolicy (EPO) allows for easy tracking and monitoring. Plus, automatic Cisco TrustSec Identity Services Engine (ISE) integration provides comprehensive visibility of all Xerox ConnectKey enabled MFPs’ endpoints to enforce IT-centric security policies and compliance.
The print quality you need to succeed. With the Xerox WorkCentre 7855, you’ll achieve high-impact color documents that impress customers and deliver results – while minimizing costs.
The Xerox WorkCentre 7855, with advanced Hi-Q, LED technology, helps you create professional-looking documents at the touch of a button.
• High-resolution output, highly impactful documents With 1200 x 2400 dpi, photo-quality color images, and rich, crisp text, your output always makes a huge impact.
• Always accurate image quality. The WorkCentre 7855 employs advanced print heads with Digital Image Registration Control Technology, which ensures consistently outstanding image registration.
• Impressive results. Print brilliant, attention-grabbing images on a variety of stock as large as 12.6 x 19 in. and on paperweights up to 300 gsm, and take advantage of impressive finishing capabilities from saddle-stitch booklets to folded brochures.
• Harness the power of EFI Fiery. Upgrading your WorkCentre 7855 with an EFI Fiery network server gives you a host of benefits including easy-to-use color management tools, enhanced productivity, and security features, and flexible workflow tools.
• Keep your costs under control. User Permissions allow the ability to restrict access to print features by user, group, time of day, or application. For example, rules can be set so that all Outlook emails automatically print in duplex mode and in black and white; and all PowerPoint presentations print in color.
Have you ever wanted to change the color of one object or area in a printout without affecting the rest of the page? With the Color By Words feature there is no need to go back to square one and manipulate source files. You simply select the desired color modifications from a drop-down list, and Color By Words will adjust your printout. Original photo not right? Use the Color By Words drop-down list and choose “yellow-green colors a lot more green,” and “red colors a lot more vivid.” Picture-perfect results.
Lease For Only $105/month This PREMIUM NEW DEMO Unit is qualified for our All Inclusive subsidized maintenance program. Copy, Print, Scan, Scan to Email, 11x17, 4-trays Optional Finisher REPOSSESSED. Only 4324 Pages Printed Black toner yield 50,000 pages Black Drum Yield 200,000 Pages Easy to manage as a standalone device or as part of an entire fleet, it's designed to enable fast multitasking and collaboration. Create customized 1-Touch Apps to automate multi-step workflows. Simply tap your new app to quickly perform the job...
Lease For Only $108.63/month This PREMIUM NEW DEMO Unit is qualified for our All Inclusive subsidized maintenance program. Copy, Print, Scan, 11x17, 12x18, 13x19, 4-trays Accessories available Booklet Maker, Finisher, Fiery REPOSSESSED. Only 42k pages printed Black Toner Cartridge Yield 30,000 Pages Color Toner Cartridge Yield 34,000 Pages Black Drum Unit Yield 190,000 Pages Color Drum Unit Yield 85,000 Pages The Xerox Color 560 Printer is a high-performance, professional, light production/multifunction printer best suited for graphic arts, pay-for-print, commercial print and corporate environments....
Lease For Only $108/month Copy, Print, Scan, Scan to Email, 11x17, 4-trays, Fiery Optional: Fax REPOSSESSED. Black Toner Cartridge Yield 30,000 Pages Color Toner Cartridge Yield 34,000 Pages Xerox Extensible Interface Platform is software inside the WorkCentre 7775 multifunction printers that enable personalized solutions you can access right from the device touch screen. Engineered to easily adapt to the needs of any industry, these applications can leverage your existing databases and meet your specific business challenges....
Xerox C60 Production Color Multifunctional Laser Printer Copier Scanner For Business | Production Printer Technology: Print, Fax (Optional), Copy, Scan, Preview, Email Up to 60ppm Resolution: 2400 x 2400 dpi (dots per inch Duty Cycle2 : 300,000 Optional finisher, stapler, booklet maker, fiery Overview The Xerox Color C60 Printer provides application versatility and professional image quality and is flexible enough to grow with your business. It’s an all-in-one solution that can boost productivity in any environment....