For fast, affordable color and brilliant image quality, look no further than the Xerox DocuColor 240 / 250 printer-copier. It’s the choice for color-intensive environments. Whether you’re a graphic artist or you run the print department, this scalable solution gives you the tools you need for the color you expect.
Brilliant, accurate color, outstanding color management tools and proofing options make it ideal for those in graphic communications.
Pay for Print
Ease of use, low acquisition and running costs, and a small footprint suit a pay-for-print environment perfectly.
Centralized Reproduction Departments
Quick completion times for copies, prints and reprints, plus a selection of print workflow options make this the right choice for fastpaced centralized reproduction departments.
Fast, high-quality outputs and a seamless fit with existing print workflows make it perfect for commercial printers.
Demanding Office Environments
Quick turnaround times and great quality for reports, presentations, letterhead and newsletters make it an ideal solution for busy workgroups.
With its high performance features, this device enables you to take on more jobs, more often.
• Select the DocuColor 240 printer-copier for swift job completion at up to 40 ppm color and up to 55 ppm black-and-white. For even greater performance, select the DocuColor 250 printer-copier for up to an amazing 50 ppm color and 65 ppm black-and-white. The choice is yours.
• Your first page comes out in as fast as 7.8 seconds in color (4.3 seconds in black-and-white) – great for single-page jobs.
• Out of toner? Don’t worry. You can load a fresh toner cartridge even while you’re printing – without interrupting the job in progress.
• Choose from a selection of powerful controllers for maximum productivity.
• Enjoy sharp images with outstanding fine lines and shadow detail, thanks to Emulsion Aggregation (EA) High Gloss toner.
The SP 6430DN A3 B&W printer is designed for workgroup environments and organizations looking to print critical information conveniently and quickly. This compact device can print high-quality black-and-white documents at sizes up to 11" x 17", features energy saving options to reduce operating costs and offers advanced security tools to help ensure key data is protected. With a maximum paper capacity of 2,100 sheets you can use this device for everyday office tasks or for special projects that require larger sizes or special paper stocks.
The SP 8400DN black and white printer is ideal for businesses that require high-speed output for high-volume applications, including medical records, statements, legal documents, and more. The system features our Workstyle Innovation Technology and comes standard with PostScript3 Emulation, PDF Direct Print Emulation, and a Smart Operation Panel for a user-friendly, tablet-like experience. Organizations can further enhance their workflow with system options that include a status light indicator, a wide range of finishing, and support for mobile printing. Plus, new smart support capabilities can be enabled to help provide better system uptime and availability.
To get the most out of your documents and data you need a device that enables efficient, simple and secure document management. A device that meets your business needs, from outstanding print output to seamless connectivity. And for that, you can rely on the Ricoh P 501/P 501TL/P 502 black-and-white printers. With these Value Devices you can print with outstanding reliability, sustainability and productivity.