Toshiba E-Studio 2518A Monochrome Multifunction High Volume Printer Copier Scanner For Office Use
Call 905-326-2886 We are ready to help!
Lowest Copier Prices in Canada !!!
- B/W Multifunction Printer
- Up to 25 Page Per Minute
- Medium Workgroups
- Copy, Print, Scan, Fax
- Customizable UI
Technology for every workplace
Every business is unique. That’s why Toshiba offers the latest customizable solutions that can be tailored to meet your needs. Toshiba solutions help you simplify complex tasks while managing diverse information efficiently and safely to maximize your productivity. Toshiba’s latest E-Studio 2018A delivers on our commitment to collaborate with clients to provide tailored, cost-effective solutions that meet your print, document management and content needs while helping you to meet your green objectives.
- Speeds of 25 Page Per Minute
- High-volume and high toner yields
- Advanced e-BRIDGE Next technology
- Fast dual-core processor
Simple, smart and stylish.
A larger 10.1” tablet-style touch screen with an embedded web browser is easy to use, and customizable to meet your needs, enhancing the sleek and modern look.
Produce more with less effort.
The Toshiba e-STUDIO 2518A is designed to put a fast, efficient, secure MFP in the hands of workgroups looking to improve productivity
- Impressive resolution providing 2,400 dpi (Equivalence) x 600 dpi (with smoothing)
- A time-saving, high-speed, high-capacity 300-sheet Dual-Scan Document Feeder
- A high toner yield minimizes end-user intervention and enables long uninterrupted runs
Elevate streamlines complicated multi-step processes into automated, one-touch functions.
We know you have work to do and at Toshiba we’ve introduced a new concept designed to make your job easier and more productive by personalizing the Multifunction Printer user interface around your specific business processes.
Elevate enables customized and automated workflow presenting the user with convenient one-touch functions addressing only the tasks they use most. This results in simple operation and improved efficiency leading to an overall cost savings.
- Customize and automate workflows specifically around your business processes.
- Boost productivity by reducing manual and paper intensive processes in the office.
- Personalize the user interface by department to deliver the utmost efficiency.
- Cost savings and greater efficiency through improved workflow and productivity.
- Clear away clutter and confusion on home screen by presenting only the tasks used most
Security for Your Business
We’re constantly looking for new ways to make your work, and ours, safer, and more secure.
- A 320GB Self-Encrypting Drive (SED) with Automatic Drive Invalidation (ADI) & Data Overwrite capability provides top level security
- Available FIPS 140-2 Validated SED exceeds government requirements
- IPsec is available to securely encrypt data sent to and from the Multifunction Printer
- HCD-PP Certified ensures that the Multifunction Printer has met rigorous security assurance requirements to safeguard your digital documents
Responsibility for the Planet
Innovation that is truly innovative makes certain that our environment is part of the equation, which is why we’re always looking for ways to be even more environmentally responsible.
- RoHS compliance, the use of recycled plastics, and Super Sleep (0.6W) Mode work to help the environment.
- EPEAT Gold Registered for greener electronics, designed to help purchasers choose products that reduce environmental impact .
- The new e-STUDIO 2518A model Typical [weekly] Electrical Consumption or TEC value is exceptionally low, equating to an environmentally friendly product with a low operating cost.
- e-BRIDGE Plus for Green Information provides users with a graphical display at the Multifunction Printer of their environmental contribution to promote more effective use.
You can get the best Color/Monochrome Multifunction printers with the latest design and features from Toronto Copiers. We deal with all your needs for office copiers/printers and toner and ink cartridges in Toronto area.