Toshiba E-Studio 5518A Monochrome Multifunction Printer Copier Scanner, Available on Toronto Copiers
Call 905-326-2886 We are ready to help!
Lowest Copier Prices in Canada !!!
- B/W Multifunction Printer
- Up to 55 Page Per Minute
- Medium/Large Workgroups
- Copy, Print, Scan, Fax
- Customizable UI
Technology for every workplace
Every business is unique. That’s why Toshiba offers the latest customizable solutions that can be tailored to meet your needs. Toshiba solutions help you simplify complex tasks while managing diverse information efficiently and safely to maximize your productivity. Toshiba’s latest E-Studio 5518A delivers on our commitment to collaborate with clients to provide tailored, cost-effective solutions that meet your print, document management and content needs while helping you to meet your green objectives.
- Speeds of 55 Page Per Minute
- Outstanding image quality and high volume output
- Advanced e-BRIDGE Next technology
- Fast dual-core processor
Simple, smart and stylish.
A larger 10.1” tablet-style touch screen with an embedded web browser is easy to use, and customizable to meet your needs, enhancing the sleek and modern look.
Faster, sleeker, with more volume than ever.
Toshiba’s new sleek lineup is as impressive on the inside as it is on the outside. Its ultra-modern look houses the latest innovative technologies, like crisp, clean monochrome output at a speed of up to 55 pages per minute and an impressive 6,020-sheet maximum paper capacity.
- 1,200 dpi x 1,200 dpi
- High-speed, high-capacity Dual-Scan Document Feeder
- Up to 720K maximum monthly copy volume
Elevate streamlines complicated multi-step processes into automated, one-touch functions.
We know you have work to do and at Toshiba we’ve introduced a new concept designed to make your job easier and more productive by personalizing the Multifunction Printer user interface around your specific business processes.
Elevate enables customized and automated workflow presenting the user with convenient one-touch functions addressing only the tasks they use most. This results in simple operation and improved efficiency leading to an overall cost savings.
- Customize and automate workflows specifically around your business processes.
- Boost productivity by reducing manual and paper intensive processes in the office.
- Personalize the user interface by department to deliver the utmost efficiency.
- Cost savings and greater efficiency through improved workflow and productivity.
- Clear away clutter and confusion on home screen by presenting only the tasks used most
Even more important than functionality is the security offered by the e-STUDIO 5518A Series. Such technological advancements include:
- A 320GB Self-Encrypting Drive (SED) with Automatic Drive Invalidation (ADI) & Data Overwrite capability provides top level security
- Available FIPS 140-2 Validated SED exceeds government requirements
- IPsec is available to securely encrypt data sent to and from the Multifunction Printer
- HCD-PP Certified ensures that the Multifunction Printer has met rigorous security assurance requirements to safeguard your digital documents
Because we have been working to protect the environment as well as your security, you can rest assured Toshiba has what it takes to protect both
- RoHS compliance, the use of recycled plastics, and Super Sleep (0.6W) Mode work to help the environment.
- EPEAT Gold Registered for greener electronics, designed to help purchasers choose products that reduce environmental impact .
- The new e-STUDIO 5518A model Typical [weekly] Electrical Consumption or TEC value is exceptionally low, equating to an environmentally friendly product with a low operating cost.
- e-BRIDGE Plus for Green Information provides users with a graphical display at the Multifunction Printer of their environmental contribution to promote more effective use.
You can get the best Color/Monochrome Multifunction printers with the latest design and features from Toronto Copiers. We deal with all your needs for office copiers/printers and toner and ink cartridges in Toronto area.